Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful & Functional Hand Made Knitting Machine Tables

Through blogging and Machine Knitting Monthly I've met some wonderful people from all over the world.

One of the people I've met is Katherine, we have become friends and share many of the same interests.  Her husband, Steve, is truly a woodworking craftsman and has created absolutely beautiful and perfect knitting machine tables.

Katherine kept me abreast of the progress Steve was making with emails and pictures.  I was truly honored when Steve sent me the photos and asked if I had questions and or input.

There are tilting tables and non tilting tables, single and double bed tables with lots of room for all of you gadgets and yarn.

No worries about the quality, they are solid maple and Russian birch made and finished with impeccable craftsmanship.  Prices and shipping are excellent!  Check out their website, lots of details, measurements, photos and their bios!  Did I mention they are wonderful people?  They are!


Or: http://www.knittingmachinetables.com/index.html
The One I will Buy Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment